Thank you for your commitment and time helping, teaching and coaching our youth athletes. Each coach is required by WYSA to complete appropriate coaching courses to receive a coaching license. Prior to coaching complete the following:
- Go to Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association.
- To register a family member for programs offered by Risk Management, click on the register button next to the family member.
- Complete the Risk Management Form.
- Select the coaching course for you from the Grassroots Courses available in the state.
- Select In-Person
- Select 4v4, 7v7, 9v9 or 11v11. Suggest selecting 7v7 and 11v11. Each course is 4 hours in person with some work to complete prior.
- In "Host" field, select Wis Youth Soccer.
- Select "Location" - Wisconsin.
- Courses will display below. Click on the "Course details" and go from there. Most likely need to log in.
- 4v4 is for Rec Level
- 7v7 is for U10
- 9v9 is for U11 & U12
- 11v11 is for U13 and up
- D-licenses certify coaches for State level or those that are interested in further coaching training for U15+.
The cost of the course will be covered by MYSA as well as travel and room if greater than 60 miles away. Complete and submit the Reimbursement Form.